Zoetis Revolution® (Selamectin) for Cats
Revolution® (Selamectin) for Cats weighing 2.6-7.5kg.
Revolution® is a monthly parasite prevention treatment for cats.
- Kills adult fleas along with eggs and larvae in the environment
- Treats, controls and prevents flea infestations in cats
- Prevents heartworm disease caused by Dirofilaria immitus in cats
- Treats and controls ear mites (Otodectes cyanotis) in cats
- Treats and controls hookworm (Ancyclostoma tubaeforme) and roundworm (Toxocara cati) in cats
- Treats biting lice (Felicola subrostratus) in cats
Revolution® kills adult fleas as well as their eggs and larvae to break the lifecycle of fleas in the environment, protecting your cat for an entire month.
This 6 in 1 product also protects your cat from heartworm disease; although heartworm is less common in cats than dogs, it is potentially fatal and there are no safe treatment options available making prevention is essential. As well as providing month-long protection for your cat against heartworm and fleas, Revolution treats and controls ear mites and biting lice and kills roundworm and hookworm.
Safe for treatment of kittens from 6 weeks of age, and safe for use in pregnant and lactating queens.
Waterproof after 2 hours in cats.